Hi there, I’m Randy Klein, a portrait photographer in the Philadelphia area. I specialize in family, engagement, maternity, and newborn photography. I live in Conshohocken with my beautiful wife Meredith, our son Owen, and our crazy dog Rufus.
I am a photographer because I enjoy telling a visual story. Life is full of emotion, personality, vibrancy, contrast, awkwardness, and so much more. Through photography, we can freeze a moment in time, and capture some of the energy and emotion that made that moment special.
Below are some fun facts about me.
- I’ve been practicing photography since I was about 5 years old. When I was younger, my father had a darkroom in our house where I would help process photos.
- I am a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- My favorite lens is my nifty fifty (50mm prime), although you probably won't see me using it on shoots too often.
- I am a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan… even when they’re bad.
- I have tons of hobbies. Some of them include brewing beer, making jerky, web design, and home improvement.
- I was a professor at Saint Joseph’s University for a few years (until photography got too busy).
- My wife and I were married in an old chocolate factory.
- I take tons of pictures of my son. I try to make them as embarrassing as possible.
- I love to travel. I’ve backpacked throughout Europe for a month and a half. My wife and I went to Thailand and Vietnam for our honeymoon.
- I love to cook…. and eat.
- My favorite food is a Banh Mi sandwich. Yum!